Wednesday, December 19, 2012

This is Seriiiooouuuussss ;)

Okay, so I'm kind of obsessed with checking my blog to see how many people are viewing it and how many are subscribed..... yeah, it's almost turning into one of those "they like me, they really like me!" or  "they hate me, they really hate me!" type of thing depending on the day.  I have come to the conclusion that I must have some sexy blog stalkers, because (as of now) there are 159 views and only 2 followers......... O.O........ yeeeaaahhhh you sexy stalkers you ;)



So, while it would look totally ridiculous to get undressed in front of the computer for my proverbial stalkers (bah hahahahaha just had a mental picture, too bad ya'll can't fully merge with my mind.....), here's something else to entertain you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment