Wednesday, February 27, 2013

FOUR DAYS OF BARTOL DAY THREE!!!

Ow Ow!
We're at Day Three my lovelies!!!
Today is the review of Indebted!
You guys seem to be having fun fighting for your men lol
Lets see how well you do today ;)
 

I hang my head in sorrow for just a moment when I know I am truly alone. I feel like I’m going to my execution, just as he had said. Then I move forward again. I hop a fence of fieldstone and cross a field dotted with Queen Anne’s lace. Goose bumps rise on my arms as I pass the cluster of windmills that I have seen in a dream. The scent is sweet in the field though, not the scent of heat, like it had been when it was forced upon me in visions. I gaze down the hill, beyond the small, whitewashed house that I knew would be there. The church looms dark and grim with its rough-hewn, timber façade, capped by tall, oblong spires reaching to the sky. Black, ominous clouds have collected above the roofline, as if Heaven is showing me the way.






In Indebted we get to be fully immersed in the life and 'family' of Brennus and the fella's.
This book is the perfect example of WHY I love Brennus and the fella's soooo freaking much
(mmmm.... Brennus ;) )
Evie gets her a** into even more trouble, and by trouble, I mean almost killed.
She ends up sacrificing herself in order to save Russel and Brownie (a constant trait of her throughout the series that I've come to accept as just a part of her character, though a small part of me is just wishing that she would turn into a badass and just kill everyone with some super awesome angel power.... o.O what can I say? I love aggression.)
 
Amy does it again with causing conflicting emotions among the characters. I know that a lot of you are wholly #Team whomever, but you have to admit that there's something about each character that you like/love (except for the uber bad guys, they just need to die.)
 
Anyways, Evie becomes more powerful, obtaining different abilities and powers that are just flipping awesome.
 
The strength of the love and loyalty Russel and Reed have for Evie is fully shown in this book when they try to save her.  It was really heartwarming and brought a wee little tear to my eye *sniffs*
 
Now, my favorite part of Indebted was the all out massively brutal war that broke out (YAY AGGRESSION!!!)
It was an absolutely beautiful slaughter, bad a**ness at its finest, and I give Amy major props for it.
Basically, this book is just FLIPPING AWESOME!!! (as are the rest, fantastic series).
 
Now, before I go into a ridiculous amount of detail about why I loved each scene and spoil it for everyone who hasn't read it, I'll quit while I'm ahead and ask you another question *evil laugh*
 
Okay, so on yesterdays post you fought for your guy and you all have your eyes set on one particular #Team.
Today, I want to mess with you a little bit (hehe)
If you're #TeamReed, what are some traits you like about Russel?
If you're #TeamRussel, what are some trait you like about Brennus?
And if you're #TeamBrennus, what are some traits that you like about Reed?
 
 And now, another chance at the GIVEAWAY!!!
 
To purchase your copy of Indebted for Kindle click HERE for Nook click HERE

5 comments:

  1. Team Brennus here so traits I like about Reed? Uh, he's hot? LOL I want this to be made into movies just for the eye candy aspect of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Russell is the boy next door. A guy that has every quality a girl would want. I love that he is loyal to the ones he loves and will risk his life to prove it. Having said that Reed is all of those things and more, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being Team Reed. I do like some things about Russell. He's always there for Evie, no matter what. He wasn't going to stop fighting for her either, so he's dedicated. I love that fact that even with all the memories of his past lives with Evie, he didn't change how he was around her. Yeah sure he wanted more but he was still Evie's friend first and foremost. Russell truly is a great guy but more as a friend than anything else. But my love for Reed has probably blinded me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's something about Xavier in Incendiary that gets my heart to racing. There's definitely something there. But their celestial love affair has warped into something a bit dark and twisted. An interesting new addition to the love...quadrangle?

    ReplyDelete