Tuesday, February 26, 2013

FOUR DAYS OF BARTOL DAY TWO!

Woot Woot!
Day Two is HEEEERRREEEE!!!
Today is the review of Intuition, second book in the Premonition Series :)
 


I don’t open my eyes so I can’t see him, but I can smell him. He thickens the air I breathe, choking me with his scent…his aroma. I shiver. I have to resist. If I’m not strong, then I will be relegated to the same fate as this predator whose sickness infects me even now. But now, I crave him and he knows that; he has been counting on my need to end the gnawing pain. How he would savor my surrender. I’m alive, but how much longer will it take until I beg him not to be?

  








Okay, so just as a warning, I need to let you guys know that I'm sick.
So if what I say is in anyway more weird than normal, or makes you pause and go 'o.O huh?', my bad ;)
 
Now, in Intuition we get to see some heartbreaking scenarios.
Evie does whatever she can to protect those that she loves (o.O oh yeah, LOVES), but Russel shows his true nature by refusing to let Evie face anything alone (awwww good boy ^.^).
You get to 'see' some hot scenes, and I mean daaaauuuum that is HOT hot scenes
(there's nothing like wings popping out causing peoples hormones to rise ;)
 
And, you get to meet my absolute favorite bad boy, Brennus *drools*
There's just something about a fairy turning vampire that wants you so bad that he'd do anything nefarious to get you that just sets your heart racing.
And the accent, OMG!
Now, normally authors would put, 'and with an accent, he said' but not with Amy. Amy is one of those rare finds that actually has the dialogue WRITTEN how it would sound like,
Which is flipping fabulous.
 
While Evie and Russel are doing their thing (being kidnapped and all, then strapping C4 to your body threatening to blow everyone to smithereens o.O Yeah, you heard right)
Reed and Zephyr get into a wee bit of trouble with Dominion.
And by a wee bit, I mean HOLY FLIPPING MONKEYS THEY'RE GOING TO DIE!!!!
But they don't die, so don't flip out on me ;)
 
This book is, in my opinion, better than the first. And that's saying something because usually the first book in the series is the strongest, then it weens out towards the end. Not so with Amy.
She has a way with her writing that makes each book better than the last, and makes you fall even more hard for the characters.
That's very rare, and very hard to find. So YAY AMY!!!
 
You guys seriously need to check The Premonition Series out (if you haven't already.)
Now, for those that HAVE read the series (and I know there's a lot of you), I want you guys to comment on this post about what team you're on (I'm #TeamBrennus all the way. Don't want Evie to have him, I just want him ;), and WHY you are #Team whomever. I want to see a WAR people! lol
 
Here's another chance for you to enter the GIVEAWAY!!!
              To purchase your copy of Intuition for Kindle click HERE for Nook click HERE

37 comments:

  1. In this book series, I am pro Reed all the way. Although I would probably go with the reformed, or the soulmate. Any man that would do anything for me, that wasn't evil is the man I want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I'm a bad boy reformed soulmate kind of girl..lol...
    I am team Reed all the way! I love all the beautiful men in this serier but for me Reed is the only one who has let her choose to love him. He doesn't force himself on her..yes he may shelter her in efforts to keep her safe but he hasn't tried to change her or force her to feel differently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Team Reed!!!! I love Russell and Brennus but I want Evie with Reed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Team Reed as well! Although by book four I'm starting to lean into the "new" interest! My heartstrings are being pulled two ways now!! Aaaahhhh! (: If only there could be two Evie's! Regardless, I'm 98% sure I'm still Team Reed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definantly Team Reed! I like the Soulmate type :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Team Reed, raw love is the only way to go! There is no true love more pure and true than what Reed and Evie have.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Team Reed definatly! but Russell is the soulmate, hmmmmm still team Reed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reed omG as if I could choose someone other than Reed!!! He's everything good about this book , I read this series because of him and ofc because it's really a great series. Yes there are many great characters in the series but none like Reed!!! I love that he let Evie choose whatever she wants. As long as she's happy!! While with Russell and Brennus it wasn't like that! ! Especially with Brennus and I HATE him!!! Especially at book4 I just HATE him!! Russel mmm lets say I'm more than happy that he isn't with Evie and book4 made me more sure about my opinions! !! REED ALL THE WAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ~~~~SPOILER ALERT~~~~I know if won't make sense to those of you who haven't read the rest of the series and to those of you that have.....you're not going to like it......but Team Xavier!!! He was there first people, we need to see how this plays out and give the angel a chance to get in the game.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am team Brennus (except for most of the last book)!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh man I am back and forth, I feel for Bennus and its obvious that he loves Evie with a disturbing passion, but I love Reed. I love everything about Reed haha and now Xavier?! Oh man talk about a serious love..square? haha Russel has his someone now so he isn't an issue for me anymore. I am afraid that I am going to get sucked into Xavier as the storyline continues.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Unless you read the book that has not been wrote yet Melissa above..I don't think you spoiled anything.. Your thoughts are not the book.. I think Evie will make a decision that will stun us all. Amy A. Bartol is a queen of changes and lets let her take the roll.. ENTERED!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the reformed bad boy who is my soulmate! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Amy and I love love these books Team Reed 100 %
    Becky Mutter

    ReplyDelete
  15. It has to be REED!!!!!!!!! Reeedddddd!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. 100% REED. yum yum. This is for Eview. I personaly am a ZEE girl.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Team Reed all the way!! He is the most pure hearted, letting Evie decide for herself what she wants.now that is love! Although Brennus kind of got me too...Doing anything and everything to get Evie....hmm...NOPE, definitely not! Reed trumps them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm team Xavier. There is some major history between the two Evie needs to understand. Her father explains why and it has me curious and rooting for more of their connection.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am all about Brennus. My favorite bad good guy. At least that's what I call him. I know he is supposed to be bad and all but you know that saying. Good girls love bad boys.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Team Reed!!!! I will be gutted if Reed doesn't get Evie 100% by the end, he's had to share her for too long!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Im none of them....in the last book Im totally team Xavier!! Hes totally awesome and the underdog!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm Team Reed, always have been! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Teem Xavier gotta give him a chance in the last book!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Team REED from day 1! I will always and forever compare all other boys to him. Who doesn't love a bad-ass with an amazing heart and even more amazing body? *swoon* (don't tell my husband).

    ReplyDelete
  25. Not even a question...Team REED all the way. I'll admit that I did kinda like Brennus in the beginning and that kinda made me feel a little psychotic. Thank goodness Book 4 brought me to my senses. Evie and Reed are perfect for each other.

    ReplyDelete
  26. IS EVIE'S HAIR RED? DUH, REED!!! EVIE BELONGS WITH HIM AND HE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT IS WILLING TO LET HER GO FOR HER HAPPINESS...IF SHE WANTED HIM TO. HE SEES HER AS A PERSON, NOT SOMETHING THAT HE CAN HAVE, LIKE A TROPHY. BRENNUS IS A CREEPY, EVIL, HORRIBLE VAMPIRE (I'm on Team Edward so I don't hate vampires...just Brennus)And Russell is on his way with Anya. Don't even get me started on Xavier...who does he think he is? Dropping in on Evie's life and making goo-goo eyes at her? NO way, uh uh, not going there. I'M GETTING SO SICK OF AMY A. BARTOL MAKING EVERY GUY THAT EVIE MEETS (BESIDES ZEE) FALL IN LOVE WITH HER...BUT TEAM REED, ALL THE WAY.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was starting to feel like I was the only one who hates Brennus. He a creepy stalker who won't let Evie go no matter how many times she has told him to stay away. I don't have ANY love for him at all. Team Reed!!!!

      Delete
  27. I would be Team Russel...how could anyone resist his past with Evie. They have been together since the begining of time and shared many life times together. He knows her soul. Who wouldnt want that in a man. Go Russel and Red.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I was always a Russell fan but through the many adventures I have fallen in love with ALL OF THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Is there any other team? Team Brennus of course! Shut yer gobs Brennus haters ;)

    ReplyDelete